Are you looking for a wedding band with a real difference?
The Hitmen Trio use only amplified acoustic instruments, original arrangements of great, instantly recognisable songs and harmony vocals to create an upbeat yet intimate sound for your celebration. Live music is integral to having a great time with friends, family and guests and it is vital to book a band with the experience, flexibility and energy to allow the night to be unforgettable for you and your guests.
With 3 versatile, talented and energetic musicians that form the trio - Cian, Roly & Roman - you have found the right blend. Wedding band in Dublin, but will travel throughout Ireland and abroad, you have found a great choice for an acoustic weddding band for your wedding.
We are fast becoming the band of choice for discerning brides and grooms, hoteliers and event and corporate planners from Ireland and Europe.
Wedding bands Dublin, Wedding bands Kildare, Wedding bands in Leinster
Why should I book the Hitmen Trio?
- Bands with large rigs and drumkits can be too loud and overbearing for a boutique wedding or smaller venue. We work with the atmosphere, not against it. We love smaller boutique weddings! On the flip side, we have 2 PA systems- is powerful enough for all wedding venues in Ireland and we have played up to 300 people. We also played for the Katy Taylor homecoming in Bray, with a powerful sound to 20,000 people summer 2012. Having a big stage is great!
- Musicality and originality combined with hits from the 60', 70s, 80's, 90's to present day means there is something for everyone to enjoy...and it's NOT the usual cheesy predictable fare. Expect creative expression, passion and energy, unbelievable mash-ups, and a great range of music and styles from a quality alternative wedding band choice.
- Music lovers/ audiophiles will appreciate the arrangements, technical ability and harmonies, but all your guests are assured a great night. Expect the dance floor to be packed and grooving.
- The cost is very attractive. Official Wedding market research survey 2012 has shown the average cost of wedding bands to be 1795 euro. We are more reasonable than this, our pricing structure is transparent and can be seen on our 'packages' tab. Yes we do travel too! All we ask is for weddings outside a 50 km radius of Dublin, there are surcharges for fuel and travel time, and if 2 hours one-way travel or more is required, basic accommodation is required for us.
- Lastly, our openess to work with you and your requests/desires for the music played and professionalism at all times. We play a 2.5 hour slot. Just give us at least 3 weeks notice to work on your favourite songs. We really enjoy being the best and boutique wedding band choice in Ireland- recommend the best wedding band in Ireland to a friend and we'll love you forever!